Rough Day

Posted by Adi | 8:40 PM | 0 comments »

Had a rough day today. My little cousin whom my family is taking care of, woke me up at 5:20am. I was irritated having to wake up so early but she told me my father called for me.

I went to my room and found him beside my mother. My mother lying on the bed, crying as she complained of breathlessness and felt pain from that. Her hands and feet were cold. I was shocked to see her in such a state. Tried to locate her pulse but can't seem to feel, it appears to be weak.

Had no other option but to call 995. Paramedics came on scene within few minutes. The senior medic asked for details what happened earlier and took her vital signs and ECG readings. Results appear to be normal but she was still hyperventilating.

Eventually she was brought to Changi General Hospital A&E. The doctor performed a number of test. At the end of it he informed that everything is normal. Her condition could be due to stress. She was discharged shortly and me and father took her for breakfast nearby. My mother took a long rest back home, but still having headaches and giddiness. But now she's fine. She's watching TV with my family and felt better now. Thank God. Alhamdulillah.

The incident that happened today made me more appreciative of my mother. I love her and I felt I have not done enough for her. I prayed to God that she may live longer so that I can do more good deeds for her and hopefully to see me settle down someday. InsyaAllah. To my friends out there whose parents are still alive, be good to your parents while they're still alive. Once they're gone, they won't come back. No one can ever replace your own mother who gave birth to you, look after you till you grow up and made alot of sacrifices for your own well being. Same thing goes for your father.

That's all for now.

0 comments