1st Day of Work

Posted by Adi | 10:32 PM | | 3 comments »

Well its not really my first day working, but rather my 1st day working at my office as a full timer after being a part-timer for 1 year plus. Had an orientation today instead of doing my normal routine at work. We got to know with each other among the new staffs. Quite a happy and jovial bunch I'd say. All in all 7 new staffs including me.

Afternoon after Friday prayers, we headed to one of our offices located at the Paragon shopping centre. Before we were shown around the office, we were given the task to take up the role of the mystery shopper at the office. And so I went and test the staff who handled me. Not bad for the service but she could have done better in my opinion. I think she might be pissed upon revelations that I wasn't a bona fide customer earlier on. But who cares, I'm doing as what I've been instructed to do.

So after playing my role we were orientated to the various department in the office and got attached to some of the departments to understand better how they function as an office. After that we were dismissed and we went around Takashimaya and head back home after that. Back home, my mother is feeling much better than ever. And I'm happy for that.

3 comments

  1. Billy Chua // August 3, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

    Buddy, how's work? I going back to school. I miss working life...

  2. Adi // August 3, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

    so far just 1st day. Still going through some training. But so far doing good. And I gotta say I miss school days, haha

  3. Noor Ain Masaid // August 18, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

    Hey love,

    i've linked you.Anyways all the best to ur new job aite.Work hard okies..See ya soon.