Games We Should Not Play

Posted by Adi | 11:52 AM | , | 0 comments »

Childhood memories are sometimes filled with fun times playing video games. I remembered getting my first video game concole, Micro Genius which is a Nintendo Entertainment System(NES) console clone, as a present from my father after I was circumcised. The difference between a Micro Genius and a NES console is that Micro Genius uses a smaller cartridges unlike NES. The cartridges used is comparable to using pirate software CDs these days.


NES Console



Micro Genius Console

There were quite a number of memorable games like Contra and CastleVania etc. Some games are fun and some games can really get on your nerves. And there many more games that looks interesting which I really wanted to try but never had the opportunity.

But I discovered a couple of videos by this dude known as the James Rolfe aka Angry Video Game Nerd. He reviewed some NES games and also from other consoles and he tells you why he's angry. And sure thanks to him I realised these games aren't worth trying out. Check out some of his video reviews:


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Friday The 13th


Double Dragon 3



Now see the origin of his anger:




I could have been like him if I tried those annoying games back then.

0 comments